On October 18, LEVICK CEO Richard Levick will join the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) Capital Area Chapter for a speaking series entitled “Crisis Management: What to Do?”
555 13th Street NW
Washington, DC 20004
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
5:30pm – 6:00pm: Networking and cocktails
6:00pm – 7:30pm: Program
7:30pm – 8:00pm: Post-program reception with heavy hors d’oeuvres
NACD Member Price: $65
Non-Member Price: $95
- Lessons learned and best practices – differences between a well-managed crisis (i.e. Tylenol) and a poorly managed crisis (i.e. British petroleum).Understanding the movement of cyber from data risk to monetary risk to physical and life risk.
- Detecting “Astroturf” movements and what to do about them, as well as how activist investors are using hackers to obtain internal data.
- Increasing levels of sophistication of external threats and how to respond.
- Why direct advertising, PAC funding, lobbying, and public relations no longer work.
- How to prepare and respond to a crisis.
- How to prioritize crisis protection spending to get the best protection possible.